Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Zumba again

I was so excited that today was finally Tuesday. I have waited 2 weeks to be able to do Zumba again. We had a nice day at home - just school, and then hung out at home playing and finishing up the laundry.
We took off to Upward practice at 5:30 and I could feel my nose getting stuffy again, but I felt that exercising might work it out of me. I enjoyed the class, even though it was like starting over after being away for so long. I drank lots of water and made it through the class.
Chris and Rachel had gone home so Chris could eat dinner, so Jason and I headed home after his practice. On the way home, I started getting a headache, and it pretty much lasted until I took an Ibuprofen, and finally cried until I went to sleep. I guess I will call the doctor bad tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment