Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back to the Doctor

So my appointment was this morning at 11:00. I didn't know if going at 7:30 or 11:00 would be better, but 7:30 is early. We went to the library on the way to the doctor's and for some reason, the door was locked? Shocking, but they didn't open until 12:00 - I forgot to check what time they opened. We were just around the corner from the BX, so we went to the BX and looked around for 20 minutes, and then headed to the hospital! The doctor (same doctor as last Thursday) came in and said, "well, my lady, you have a full blown sinus infection." YOU THINK!! I knew that a week ago :) Anyway, we then proceeded to the pharmacy to wait 40 minutes to get Mucinex and an antibiotic. Hopefully with 4 medicines, I can begin to feel better.
Knowing I can't taste or smell my food, I decided meatloaf (which was on the menu to cook) didn't sound appealing, so the kids and I went to Kroger and got some eggs and bacon, so we could make chocolate chip waffles and bacon! We enjoyed breakfast for dinner, and I was already beginning to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment