Sunday, February 13, 2011

Still under the weather








Today is Sunday, and I am normally happy to get up and go to church, but my throat ached and my chest was burning. I went to church anyhow, and by the time church was over, I was ready to take some medicine. We stopped at Walgreens and got some DayQuil and NyQuil, because Chris was leaving for Texas on Monday for the week, so I knew I would need something to get over this QUICK!
After we ate lunch, we exchanged Valentine's Day gifts, b/c as I said, Chris was leaving for Texas at 5:00 am Monday morning. The kids and I gave Chris a goodie bag of some bottled water, candy, a box of popcorn, and a stuffed bear with a balloon plus a Resses's heart. The kids had given me the chocolate and strawberries, so Chris surprised me with a beautiful silver necklace and earrings with the design from Jane Seymour. I wasn't expecting that at all!
I took a dose of medicine and slept for about 45 minutes! We then went to AWANA and I took a dose of NyQuil and slept like a rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment