Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sickness go away

The NyQuil worked wonders, and I think I slept the best I have ever slept when Chris is TDY. I woke up feeling better.
I had decided to buy groceries at 9:00 when the commissary opened instead of waiting until the afternoon because they might be busy with it being payday. While at the commissary, Melissa Bonifield emailed me and asked if Thomas and Matthew could still come over! Now I know why I had a feeling we should go in the morning, because the boys were coming to play that afternoon while Julia was at violin lessons. I am so glad we could still have them over.
I didn't take any more medicine until noon, b/c I was beginning to feel better. By the time the boys arrived at 1:30, I was feeling great.
The kids enjoyed having other kids to play with, and I could make calls to the people who had signed up to take our Crown class starting Friday. What a blessing to have some entertainment for Jason and Rachel. It also helped break up the day since the days never seem to end while Chris is gone.
Melissa came to get the boys around 4:30 and she and I were able to chat until 5:00 when they had to leave. I am praying so hard that things get easier for them instead of harder. With Mr. Bonifield in the hospital, she is having extra things thrown on her plate. I pray some relief comes soon for her and her family.
After dinner we headed to Upward practices for both kids. I was so bummed to have a sore throat again (it started right before Melissa came to get the boys), so I had to miss Zumba for the second week in a row. I am so ready to get back in the class.
Thankfully day 2 of Chris's TDY is over! I pray I can sleep again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment