Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update to House in Kettering

Today started off with me thinking I had something worse than a cold. When I coughed, my throat and chest burned so bad. It even hurt to talk. I called the clinic and they had nothing for today, but could get me in tomorrow morning at 7:30 - YIKES - we aren't normally up and starting our day before 8:00. I said yes, and then went through the whole day wondering if I should change the appt or not.
I called Nancy to ask her advice, and while I was on the phone with her, I turned around and noticed a dent on the driver's side of the van. It looked like someone had hit the van. I had no idea when it could have happened - the only place we had been in the van was to the Kittyhawk pharmacy to pick up my refill. I took pictures and sent them via email to Chris and he said that it did look like someone had hit the van. Oh well, nothing I could do now because I didn't know when it had happened.
We headed off to church, and on the way, we stopped by the lot because John had said that the lumber packaged arrived lately, and the framers were ready to start work this morning. Below are some pictures of what they accomplished today. Wow - things are really starting to happen fast now. Hard to believe that in 2 months we will be signing papers on our new house.









No comments:

Post a Comment