Thursday, February 3, 2011

FINALLY OVER!!!

Yeah, the base is back in business - we can go to the grocery store! I was so excited to be able to go to the commissary; I felt like we were out of everything. I normally wait to go to the store until the afternoon so that we are finished with school, but today I decided we should go in the morning just in case they were busy since they were closed for 2 days. The kids and I headed out and were excited to be out of the house for little while. While at the commissary, 2 people asked why the kids weren't in school, and we politely told them they are homeschooled, and oh, by the way, my kids didn't have snow days this week! Jason likes to remind me that everyday is a snow day for them! I am glad he looks at it like that. The commissary was not busy, so we were in and out fairly fast! YIPPEE!
When we got home, the kids began to do their lessons while I put the groceries away! I love that they can work by themselves sometimes. After lunch, we finished up school, and then had dinner with Chris and enjoyed a night at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment