Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thankful

Today I am just thankful we made it through the day. Rachel started the day without a fever, so I thought she was on the mend, but by 10:00, temp was up again and by 10:30, she was back to sleep in her bed. We did our lessons hit or miss today, and after lunch enjoyed a game of Disney Scene It, and then finished the day playing cards and with Jason's Beyblades.
Chris was so gracious to take Jason to practice tonight again. I wanted to go to Zumba, but Rachel wanted me to stay home, and I know next week I will be the chauffeur because Chris will be gone Monday - Friday.
I am thankful for a husband who helps out as much as he can when he can. I am thankful for our children who help each other when the other is hurting or sick. I enjoy being their mom, and am blessed with the family God has given me!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Rachel! Many prayers for a quick recovery. Your family is blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete