Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Still SICK

So I slept okay last night, but my stuffiness is back. I have spent most of the day blowing my nose and coughing. I called the clinic on base and they booked an appt for me for tomorrow at 11:00. I am really hoping he will give me an antibiotic, because I am beginning to think there is an infection that was either missed or came about since last Thursday. Almost a whole box of Sudafed hasn't worked, so I am hoping for a new diagnosis tonight.
We enjoyed going to Bible Study tonight. The parenting class is great - shows just how far we have to go as parents.
Met a family new to the area on Sunday, and then Ty and Michelle were in our parenting class tonight. She is also a homeschooling mom, and we are excited to hook up on things to do for the spring. They are excited to be at FBK, and it was exciting to hear that she felt at home at our church and that the people were very friendly!! Hoping for good things tomorrow from the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment