Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Zumba

I have been waiting for today for 2 weeks. The first time we took the kids to Upward practice, I saw a Zumba class going on in the church's fellowship hall, and it looked so fun. Last week the class was canceled due to weather, so tonight was the next class, and I was excited to try it out. I had so much fun. It's like exercising, dancing, and aerobics all in one! I already feel like I am going to be sore.
Rachel woke up this morning with a wicked cough. I called and got her an appt on base for 2:00. The doctor said she has nothing but a bad cold. Her throat looked fine, and she had some nasal drip. She prescribed liquids, and Sudafed at night to sleep better, and sent us home.
Upon returning from practice (she stayed home with Chris), I took her temp and it was 100.9! What? Did the doctor miss something. If she wakes up with a fever, we won't get to go on our field trip tomorrow to see the Suessical musical. The kids really want to go, so I am hoping this was just a fluke thing, and we will see how her night goes. I really don't want to have to return to the doctor again for the fever.
Now to watch my favorite show - The Biggest Loser!!

No comments:

Post a Comment