Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Field Trip

Today was a great day! The kids did a little schoolwork this morning and then we left at 10:00 to head to dowtown Dayton to the Victoria Theatre. Today was the showing of The Suessical musical. Only 2 showings all year, and we had tickets with Dayton Christian to attend the 11:30 showing. We had a great time! The musical was so fun! I think kids of all ages would enjoy it! I started taking a few pictures, and then one of the ushers came and told me pictures weren't allowed. I asked the mom in front of me if she heard them say that, and she said that she only heard no video. Oh well, I got a few shots, but then had to stop. After the musical we headed home and stopped at Wendy's for lunch. We came home and finished up a few things with school.
Chris came home at 3:30 to pack and get ready for his trip to Texas. He headed to the aiport around 4:45, and made it safely to Dallas around 9:00 EST. Rachel was so upset that he had to leave. Thankfully it's only until Friday afternoon, but we never like to see him go. I don't normally get a good night's sleep no matter how often he leaves. It took me over a month to sleep more than 3-4 hours when he was deployed, but because he goes on these short trips, I never have time to adjust. I pray for a good night's sleep tonight! I am just happy he made it safely.
We are forecasted to get 4-6 inches of snow tomorrow, so we will see what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment