Monday, January 10, 2011

Another Monday

Another school day: we actually finished up earlier than usual before lunch because Jason had an English test instead of a full lesson. Today was a weird day - the kids were just being so hateful today. I need to watch if this is a pattern every Monday to make sure they don't need to go to bed earlier on Sundays than any other night. We also have crazy weather on the way, and sometime that throws everyone off. It just might be cabin fever, because we haven't gotten to go outside for recess in a long time. It's just so cold - biting, freezing cold. The temperatures don't seem to get out of the 20s.
Anyhow, the afternoon was much better after they watched some TV for awhile at lunch. After we finished their lessons, we went to the library so I could pick up the December copy of Conspiracy 365. I am so ready to know what happens in this series. Jason picked up the last 3 books in the Percy Jackson series. I love when he finds a series of books, and I have to ask him to stop reading. After the library, we took Jason to drum lessons. He continues to get better each week. Rachel and I went to Walmart and picked up a few things while he was practicing. I could stay and listen, but I think he does better when we leave.
Came home after drum lessons and I got supper ready. After supper I left to pick up Shawn for women's Bible study that started tonight at Christina's house. I am so thankful to be in a study again. We are doing Beth Moore's Esther: It's tough being a woman. I have completed the study before, but I know that God will speak a new word to me if I listen. I am so glad that Shawn is doing the study with us; it's nice we can carpool so we can catch up each week uninterrupted!!
Chris and I are going to finish watching the BCS National Title game; it's 11:20 and in the 4th quarter. We hope that Auburn pulls off the win against Oregon - we always cheer for the SEC. Being in the Eastern Time Zone means staying up late to see any sporting events. Praying for a better Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment