Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well, today was another day! We did school all day, and then the kids played for most of the afternoon. I finished up the laundry, and talked to Nelda a few times about the upcoming homeschool convention. We are excited to go and hear some great speakers, and attend workshops. The most exciting things are getting to hear Tim Hawkins and getting to meet the Duggar family. I am sure we can learn alot from Jim Bob and Michelle.
After supper, I was waiting for Chris to get home so I could go to a Tastefully Simple party at Becky's house. I was so looking forward to going to a party and getting some girl time. At 5:45, I called Chris and he was busy with Col Coombs, so I knew things weren't going well. Finally at 6:20, I called Becky and asked if I could bring the kids, and she said of course, so we loaded up and took off. At 6:30, Chris called and said he was finished, so I stopped off the interstate and left Jason with Chris and Rachel and I made it to Becky's house as they were getting started. I ordered some of my favorites and made it home by 9:00. I thank God for the new friends he has placed in my life. I look forward to growing friendships and hoping to be here for a while.
This Saturday is going to be so busy, I am not sure if I want to go to sleep and start Friday, because Saturday will be one day closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment