Friday, January 14, 2011

Pre Construction Meeting

The day is finally here! Our pre-construction meeting with Ryan Homes; it seems like it's been a year since we met with Amber to begin the paperwork on the new house. We met with Amber and John and Andy (the project managers). After going through all the drawings to make sure that the specifications were correct, we found out that they are planning on breaking ground on January 26th - only 12 days away! We are all so excited.
Thankfully while we were at the meeting, Amy said the kids could play with Will and Wes. Before I picked the kids up, I was able to grab some lunch, and do a little shopping. I went to Trader Joe's for the first time and bought some of their veggie chips and tortilla chips with flaxseed in them. WOW, are they yummy! I should have bought a case of the veggie chips! After Trader Joe's I found Books & Co. There I bought Jason the new Rick Riordan book called The Lost Hero - he has really gotten into the Percy Jackson books lately. I was also able to find Rachel a set of mosaics to make of unicorns and ponies. She loved the butterflies she made a few months ago, but we haven't been able to find her a different set. Of course I finished my shopping spree with a cinnamon pumpkin cookie from Cheryl & Co. It was good.
I picked Jason and Rachel up from Amy's around 3:00, and we came home to just chill out for a while. We had leftovers for dinner, and then were off to Upward practice since their practice Tuesday night was canceled.
Chris didn't get home until after 8:00. He met several of the men to help move a widow in our church. I so love how the people of FBK are constantly looking out for each other and really ministering to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment