Sunday, January 30, 2011

Super Sunday

Today has been a great day! Today started by going to church. After church, Chris and the kids took me to Red Lobster for lunch for my birthday. Because of the busyness of the week, today was going to be the only day we could eat out. After lunch, I was able to get a short nap while Chris and Rachel ran to the mall to get a small cake for my bday. They brought back a cute cookie card cake with Happy Birthday in purple and white. The kids both gave me great presents. Jason gave me the Mother and Son Willow Tree, and Rachel picked out a recipe box and apron from Vera Bradley in a purple pattern. They gave me a wonderful card with such sweet encouraging words that I needed to hear! I so appreciated everything they did. After we ate some ice cream and cake, we left for AWANA.
On the way to AWANA, I started to cough and my chest was burning! I hope I am not getting sick. I am hoping I can go to sleep tonight and not cough too bad! Tomorrow I will be one year older, Lord willing! Can't believe it's been 38 years! Thank you God for every day of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment