Sunday, January 16, 2011

Great basketball game

We went to church today and are so blessed by the church family we have. The kids enjoy the children's pastor and their teachers, and we love our Sunday School class, and the new pastor even though we haven't actually heard him preach.
After church, we had a VBS meeting for directors. How exciting to be a part of a church that puts so much effort into VBS. I volunteered to do games, so I am so excited about that. The church fed us lunch, and then we discussed VBS in general. I think it's going to be a fun week!
After getting home, I put together a grocery list since I wouldn't be home until later that night.
Chris and Rachel left for AWANA and Jason and I left for the Wright State vs. Butler game! We were so excited to get to go to such an important game against the team that almost defeated Duke for the NCAA championship last year.
The game was the best college basketball game we have ever been to! It was close the whole game and Wright State pulled off the victory by 5 points in the end! We have never seen mass chaos as all of the students ran onto the court to celebrate.
Jason told me he had fun, so I was glad to hear that he enjoyed it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment