Friday, January 28, 2011

It's FRIDAY!!!

No Excel today, but we weren't doing a full day of school. On the Fridays when we don't have Excel, we do every subject but Social Studies. Jason was so excited because he was going to Will Tschirhart's tonight for a sleep over to celebrate Will's birthday!
We finished school, and decided to stop by the library on the way to Will's. We left around 1:30 and stopped by the library to return books that were due on Monday. After the library, we went on base to put a check in the bank and then got gas since it was 10 cents cheaper than off base.
Finally, it was time to go to Will's. We stopped by the lot on the way, but nothing seemed to have changed. John called later and said that the hole for the basement was set, and next week would be foundation week! I can't believe that the wall people are scheduled for next week - it seems things are moving too fast :)
Rachel and I stayed at the Tschirharts for almost 2 hours. I really enjoy being with them. Amy and I had a great conversation and really got to know each other better. I am so thankful for her friendship and I know that I have met another best friend.
On the way home, Rachel and I stopped at Kroger to pick up a few things for dinner. Rachel was going to fix Chris and me dinner. She wanted to make a pizza, so we got all of the ingredients. She really enjoyed getting everything. She really enjoys being in the kitchen.
We also rented Despicable Me to watch just the three of us. She was so excited to have us all to herself, but I could tell she was missing Jason, too.
After we ate the pizza (it was great), we put in the movie, ate popcorn and chocolate chip cookies, and enjoyed a quiet night at home. We were gearing up for our busy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment