Monday, January 24, 2011

MONDAY

So after a long Sunday, it was hard to get up and get going. We managed to start school after 8:30, and the day went fine for the most part.
Chris came home at 12:15, and had to leave at 1:3o to take a short trip to VA. Thankfully, Shawn's husband, Ben, said he would keep the kids while we went to Bible Study. I am so thankful to be in another women's Bible Study. Even though I have taken this study before, God has shown me new things already in the 2nd week. Last night, Beth's video was on Mean Girls, and the whole time I was thinking I was one of them. When she said that mean people tend to pick on children because they are innocent and that person can have power over them, it really struck me that maybe that's why I am so hateful to Jason and Rachel! After the video was over, I ended up talking to Sheila Wuebben, and I think that God led me to talk to her. I was very open about how I don't like the way I am, and I don't know how to change. She thanked me for being real, and she prayed over me. I really felt different when she was finished, and I will pray for her daily, too.
During our discussion in our groups, Barbara Singerman mentioned 1 Thess 5:23 as a favorite verse of hers (this place a part on Tuesday morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment