Monday, March 14, 2011

Time change

I love Daylight Savings time, but it always takes a few days, or weeks, to get used to the sun staying up until 8:00! Once this nasty winter weather leaves, it will be great, because we will spend most of the evening taking walks, and playing outside.
Chris left at 5:00 am today to head to the airport. I didn't fall back to sleep until 6:00, so at 7:15, I thought I had slept until 9:00. Rachel slept until after 8:00, so our day started off late, but that's okay - we all needed the sleep.
We had a normal day of school, and took Jason to drum lessons. On the way home from drum lessons, we stopped at the library to return books due Thursday and pick up new books.
We enjoyed a quiet night at home with dinner, a game of Yahtzee and watching Marmaduke - cute movie! I love nights at home, but after the kids go to bed, and Chris isn't here, the night seems to last forever because it's too quiet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment