Friday, March 25, 2011

Bible Study

Every week I look forward to Fridays because it's the end of the week, but mainly because I know our Crown class is going to meet tonight. I am so blessed each time we meet. I am so thankful for how God ordained our group to have people from different areas of life and at different stages. Chris and I are excited to be leading a group again. Today was a nice day other than the frigid temperatures. We were finished with school by lunch, so we spent the afternoon getting ready for the weekend. The kids cleaned their rooms, and played nicely together. I spent the afternoon getting lesson plans ready for next week because I didn't want to spend a Saturday with nothing planned doing lesson plans. I called Boonshoft museum and was able to sign Nathan and Kara up for the next homeschool lab on April 5th since they will stay until April 6th. I also called and ordered a plant to send to the funeral for Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment