Sunday, March 20, 2011

A day of REST

I am always happy to get to Sunday! I love Sundays when there is nothing planned between services.
We got home around 1:00 and I was able to get lesson plans finished, the kids played outside, and we even got ice cream from the ice cream truck!
We watched a little basketball, and got ready to head to church, and Chris started limping on his left foot. He took his sock off, and his foot is really swollen. He wouldn't let me take him to the emergency room, so he went to AWANA on a swollen foot.
After church, he propped his foot up and put a bag of frozen peas on it. If it's still swollen in the morning, he will go to the doctor.
Mom said Norman's oxygen is getting decreased every few hours, and they said it would be 2-3 days before we see a significant change.
Today I told Becky Marcum that I would keep her kids, Danny and Julianne, this summer and next year, Julianne when she gets out of half day kindergarten. I think it will be a great fit for both families!

No comments:

Post a Comment