Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Girl Time

Today was going to be a good day! Amy wanted to come over to have coffee and visit for an hour and a half. I was super excited to have some company, and to visit on a morning when we would normally be doing school.
She came over from 9:30 -11, and then took Jason home with her so he could play with the boys for the rest of the day, and then bring him to church that night.
Rachel and I decided to have some girl time together. We ate lunch here at home, and then went to Michael's so she could get some letter beads to go with her bead kit. She is really into making bracelets and necklaces. We enjoyed looking around at the craft store. From there, we took the van through the car wash, and ended up forgetting about the Upward magnets on the back, so we lost both of those.
Then we finished our outing by heading to the commissary to buy groceries. I love having her with me because she is such a big help. She is just like me when I used to go to the grocery store with my mom - I loved to get things off the shelf, and put them in the buggy (for those of you who are wondering, a buggy is a shopping cart).
We finished putting the groceries away and then went on a cold bike ride down to the pond. We ended the day by going to Bible study and bringing Jason home. Chris comes home tomorrow - YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment